<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, May 28, 2010

Origami Dress 1 / Vestido Origami 1

This dress was a lot of work. The funny thing is that it was also an almost-accident. The part I love about it, the "Origami" part, happened as I was playing around with the fabric, seeing if I could think of something new. I really loved the outcome, not so crazy about the hours put into it though. Yep. Lazy mommy. So just to prove to myself that I can create something that doesn´t imply instant gratification, I decided to go for more. I´ll be posting "Origami Dress 2" later on today.... I hope, jijiji!
Este vestido fue mucho trabajo. Lo chistoso es que fue casi un accidente. La parte que amo de este vestido, la parte del "Origami", sucedió mientras jugaba con la tela para ver si se me ocurría algo nuevo. Me encanta el resultado, aunque no me encuantro tan encantada con las horas que tardé en hacerlo. Sipi. Mamita floja. Así que solo para probarme a mi misma que puedo crear algo que no implica gratificación inmediata, decidí atreverme a más. Estaré posteando el "Vestido Origami 2" pronto... ¡o eso espero, jijiji!

Front:
Frente:


Back:
Espalda:

No comments:

Post a Comment