<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, July 26, 2010

Mexican treasures 2: Keepsakes / Tesoros Mexicanos 2: Recuerdos

EVERYTHING HERE IS HANDMADE AND WAS BOUGHT FROM LOCAL ARTISANS & TALENTED YOUNG DESIGNERS.

TODO LO QUE AQUÍ SE MUESTRA ES HECHO A MANO POR ARTESANOS LOCALES Y DISEÑADORES TALENTOSOS.

This was one of our favorite finds. I say we because the hubby bought a T-shirt and my mini-man bought a diary. Azul Arte Util is a group of young talented designers with a lot to say and a cooler than cool way of saying it.

Este fue uno de nuestros hallazgos favoritos. Hablo en plural por que el marido se compró una playera y mi mini hombrecito un diario. Azúl Arte Útíl está conformado por un grupo de talentosos diseñadores con mucho que decir y una manera íncreible de decirlo.

When hubby told me this is what my baby girl chose for herself... I could only think of the cute, innocent looking teddy bears they sold at the same stand, and how beautiful she would have looked running up to mommy with that in her arms. This sorta creeped me out at first. Then I saw Gala playing and singing with "Sally" as if she were a gorgeous princess (Not some weird zombie chick. Now, don´t get me wrong. I´m a huge Tim Burton fan, LOVE his characters...but I just wanna see my baby stay a baby a little longer. OK, maybe a little longer than a little. I need therapy.) It just so happens that after a while I began to see "Sally" through Gala´s eyes... now I think she´s just really darn cute.
Cuando mi marido me dijo que ésto es lo que había escogido mi nena... solo podía pensar en los adorables ositos de peluche que vendían en el mismo puesto y lo divina que se hubiera visto Gala corriendo hacia mi con eso en sus brazitos. Esto me dió un poco de ñañara (escalofríos, cosa, cus cus,etc). Después la ví jugando con "Sally" como si fuera la princesa más hermosa del reino (y no una zombie medio macheteada. Ahora, porfavor, no me malinterpreten. Soy gran fan de Tim Burton, AMO sus personajes... es que tengo este deseo de ver a mi bebé como bebé un rato más. OK, quizá un poco más que solo un rato. Necesito terapia.) Lo que comenzó a suceder fué que empezé a ver a "Sally" a través de los ojos de Gala... ahora me parece la cosa más adorable.Pencil Case
Estuche de Lápices

No comments:

Post a Comment