<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MELTDOWN

So, I just spent the last three hours on the computer...2 hours I spent working on a grant application I need for my "Art vs Addiction" project, and the third hour was spent, trying to find it ( swear I saved it!) and failing miserably. It is now safe to say I am officially in the midst of a meltdown. I decided to blog about this because I need to remind myself why I keep trying so damn hard. I sometimes think that all this multitasking will eventually drive my off the edge. But I do all this because I LOVE to. I am passionate about sewing, designing, blogging, being mommy and helping people with addiction. WHY do I sometimes feel as if I had to choose? It´s like being asked to choose between your son and your daughter... yuck. There´s no way I could do it...I want it all! I want to keep seeing faces like kiddo up there, and making that angry little face smile and be a kid again... there is really nothing like it. I love all my "bad-boys" to death...I´ve told them before, they are my sons, brothers, husbands and best friends, they are like family.
They are what makes me say:
STOP
GO TO BED
AND START ALL OVER AGAIN IN THE MORNING.
Nighty, night.
Sorry, no translation today
Perdón no habrá traducción de mi crisis mental el día de hoy... se las debo.

5 comments:

  1. Lo siento! I hope that things will look better in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the bad day sweetie, I am right there with you on the meltdown, just about to have one... now, yep, just one of those days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karencita, You know I luv ya! Don´t forget to write me one of those long meltdown e mails!!! Miss ya! Clau

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally relate to this feeling. Finding a balance? Impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya, really I do. Life can be so hard and stressful, but if you keep doing what you love then, I think, things somehow manage to just get done. And about the "no translating today"- Ay, girl, that is another thing that is hard to keep up with while blogging. I know there are days I just want to say- NO MAS!- and only write in English, but then that would take away a part of who I am, right? So I continue on.

    All I can say that in days like the one you had...all you can do is stop-take a breath- look around at all the ones and things you love- be greatful that they are okay and smile. Clear your mind- and then when you feel a little calmer, go on. :)

    ReplyDelete