<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, August 30, 2010

Reaching for the Stars / Alcanzando Estrellas

It´s been a while...well, at least too much for mua. But I am happy to say that the adventure called "Lukuma" is on it´s way, this is many times the reason for my abscence. Sometimes I take a step back and look at what I have achieved so far, those tiny steps taken with so much effort, and I sigh... like a mommy watching her baby growing so fast. I have great love for this project, I feel blessed to be able to fight for something I love so deeply.

Ha sido un rato... bueno, por lo menos demaciado para muá. Aún así me enorgullese decir que mi aventura llamada "Lukuma" está tomando forma y a eso se ha debido mi ausencia. De vez en cuando doy un paso atrás, observo lo que he logrado, los pequeños pasos dados con tánto esfuerzo, y suspiro...como una mamá cuando ve crecer a su nene. Le tengo un profundo cariño a este proyecto, me siento bendecida de luchar por algo que quiero tánto.
100% Cotton / Long Sleeved Peasant Dress size 5-7
Autumn 2010
100% algodón / Vestido de Campesina de Manga Larga talla 5-7
Otoño 2010





Get Your Craft On Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment