<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, January 15, 2011

¡Hay Chihuahua!

I love being in love, I love it when I find something that not only inspires me, but seems to indirectly "get me". Il amore: exactly what I felt the first second I discovered Boxing Kitten. Designer Maya Lake´s sense of fashion makes me feel like it´s ok to explore this wonderful world of color and edge with children´s fashion. I absolutely LOVE her lack of fear, truly inspirational!

Amo el amor, y amo encontrar algo que no solo me inspira, sino que parece hablar el mismo idioma que yo. Il amore: exactamente lo que sentí el segundo que descubrí Boxing Kitten. El sentido de fashion de su diseñadora Maya Lake, hace que sienta que está bien explorar este mundo de color y riesgos con la moda infantil. Estoy complemtamente enamorada de su ausencia de miedo, verdaderamente inspirador!



No comments:

Post a Comment