<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, February 14, 2011

RAINCHECK

HAPPY VALENTINE´S EVERYONE!
I have almost everything ready to post the "Mega T for Baby" tutorial, but I´ll have to finish it tonight or tomorrow morning... life happened and my best friend needs me by her side today. I have few great loves in my life, few, but great...she happens to be one of them. So... raincheck?Have a great day full of hearts!

¡FELÍZ DÍA DE SAN VALENTÍN A TODOS!
Tengo practicamente todo listo para postear el tutorial de "Playerota Ochentera para mi Nena", pero tendré que terminarlo hoy por la noche o mañana por la mañana... cosas sucedieron y mi mejor amiga me necesita a su lado hoy. Tengo contados grandes amores en mi vida, contados, pero grandes...ella es una de esos amores. Así que... ¿me esperan?
¡Que tengan un lindo día lleno de corazones!


No comments:

Post a Comment