<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, February 28, 2011

Sewing Machine Sadness / Tristeza de Máquina de Cocer

These are images that make me wish upon a star...
wish and wish hard enough...
so as to make my sewing machine magically get better.
It´s not happening though.
Just have to keep myself inspired!

Estas son imágenes que me llevan
a pedir deseos a la primera estrella de la noche...
desear y desear con suficiente fuerza,
esperando que esto mágicamente arregle mi máquina de cocer.
No está funcionando.
¡Pero debo mantenerme inspirada!


2 comments:

  1. So sorry your machine is not working. I hated not having mine while it was in the shop. It was like a part of me was missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! the bad thing is I haven´t even been able to send it to the shop yet!!!! I have to wait a while (yep...it´s the money thing) but i can literally feel ants crawling up my back!!! thanks for your sweet comment chris!

    ReplyDelete