<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, March 3, 2011

15 Beautiful Blogs and 1 Award

15 Blogs Hermosos
y 1 Reconocimiento

I love beautiful,
I love when someones feels the beautiful
with something I create
and I LOVE
filling my eyes and mind
with other people´s beautiful!


I was stylishly awarded this by a sweet gal called Stephanie Rose from:



Terms for accepting the award are:

1. Thank and link back to the person (or people) who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!



So let´s see...7 things about me... hmmm:

1. I´m addicted to creating... my mind has no kind boundaries, for example: "night is for sleeping", is something my mind cannot seem to grasp. Dark circles under my eyes?... yep... more often then not.

2. I´m half italian, was born in Perú, raised in the US ´,till i was 9 then turned into the weird mexican mixture I am today. So my ABC´s and numbers are registered in english, I prefer to read in english, but feel more comfortable speaking spanish.

3. I married that 16 year old badboy from school that never liked me back. 10 years later he did love me back, and has done it perfectly, in all our imperfection, for the past 10 years, and promises to love me forever.

4. I have a thing for tattoos.
Every little bit of ink on my body represents something I do not want to forget. I had my back and shoulder piece done after my son survived a terrible illness... I promised him i would tattoo something in his honor when we left the hospital... and kept my promise.

5. I feel that being a mom is the most important job there is... I feel honored to be "mamita" to two beautiful little people... I also feel it´s important for them to see mommy dream, reach for the stars, and never stop until she reaches her goal.

6. I studied Interior Design, loved it, then ended up designing kiddy fashion, and love it.

7. I LOVE to dance. I was born a bit on the small side. Petite, if you will...wich was perfect for my ballet years. But a bit odd when I decided, and announced much to my mother´s terror, at the age of 10, after watching "Dirty Dancing" , that I would one day dance with someone like Patrick Swayze. So, yes, I´m big time into salsa and bachata, my mini-hips seem to have a mind of their own.



Now for the fun part:

I am soooo thankful for having recieved this award simply because it made me leave my comfort zone, stop a bit in the middle of my busy bee days and discover beautiful, beautiful blogs I had no idea existed!

























Thanks again to Stephanie! ¡Gracias!

4 comments:

  1. ahhh i keep forgetting to do a post on this, i've been nominated as well by about 5 people and haven't written the post yet! ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it´s definitely hard work (well at least for me it was...took me about 9 mommy days to get done) but it´s worth it... i loved discovering all these beautiful blogs! By the way, no wonder you´ve been nominated so many times, your blog is deliciouse!

    ReplyDelete