<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Main Man´s Apron

¡Un Delantal pa mi Mero Macho!


I´ve got to be thankful he loves to cook. I´ve got to be thankful he does it so well. This is the way I decided to deminstrate how thankful (and in love) I really am:

Debo de estar agradecida de que el ame tanto cocinar. Debo estar agradecida de que lo haga tan bien (¡vaya sazón!). Esta es la manera en la que he expresado lo agradecida (y enamorada) que estoy:


I recycles the legs of a pair of my Levi´s I just turned into shorts and transfered the rest

Reciclé las piernas de un par de mis Levi´s que corté y utilicé transfer con lo demás



I decided to use this little logo for every funny thing I sew for papito.
Now papito is a happy papito!

Decidí usar este pequeño logo para cada cosa chistosa que le cosa a papito.
¡Ahora papito es un papito contento!


LOVE TO SHARE!

Somewhat Simple

1 comment:

  1. I love that you recycled some jeans to make this. I may have to use this idea for my husband. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete