<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just a Sec

I´m back from the fair.... part of me is still over there...sorta wish I was (just cause I´m a total control freak), but one thing is for sure, I´m missed them, and they missed me. Got lot´s to share and tell, but I´ve got to stop a sec, there are little people lookin for hugs over here!

Ya regresé de Bazar Fusión... parte de mi sigue allá... hay algo en mi que desearía estarlo (debido a mi seria necesidad de control), pero de una cosa estoy segura, ellos me extrañaron a mi, y yo a ellos. Tengo mucho que contar y enseñar, pero tengo que detenerme un segundito, ¡aquí hay personitas buscando abrazos!


No comments:

Post a Comment