<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, July 6, 2011

oh my

Brilliant and beautiful: Miss Moss
Brillante y Hermoso: Miss Moss

What better way to start off the day than with a cup of tea and food for the soul. Yes, to feed I make use of such things as mouth, teeth, toungue, but I also feed through sight and emotion. When I visit Miss Moss, I can almost taste all the color and beauty. A cozy place where art meets fashion meets art...

Qué mejor manera de comenzar el día que con una taza de té y alimento para el alma. Si, para alimentarme hago uso de ciertas cosas como boca, dientes, lengua, pero también me alimento mediante la vista y la emoción. Cuando visito Miss Moss, prácticamente puedo saborear tanto color y belleza. Un lugar acogedor donde el arte se encuentra con la moda, con el arte, con la moda...

(Marilyn in all her class and beauty)
(Marilyn en toda su elegancia y belleza)

(The Sartorialist inspired!)
(¡Inspirado por The Sartorialist!)

No comments:

Post a Comment