<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, July 17, 2011

One Lovely Sunday / Un Hermoso Domingo

loving the simple life

amando la vida sencilla


My camera broke down right after taking these pics...I continued taking pictures of our beautiful Sunday with my best friend´s camera, but it´ll probably take me a while to get my hands on those pics. Meanwhile, here´s a sneakpeek of our lovely day!

Mi cámara se descompuso justo después de tomar estas fotos... continué tomando fotos de nuestro hermoso domingo con la cámara de mi mejor amiga, pero seguramente tardaré un rato en conseguir las imágenes. Mientras tanto, ¡aquí hay un pequeño adelanto de nuestro lindo día!





No comments:

Post a Comment