<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, January 7, 2013

bits + pedacitos

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Morning walks, my little girl and me, sleepy hammocks, sunsets, sandy doggy, wind storm, beauty. Sigh.

Caminatas mañaneras, my pequeñita y yo, hamacas dormilonas, atardeceres, perrito arenoso, tormenta de viento, belleza. Suspiro.

sharing:
the paper mama / live and love out loud / project alicia / simple things sunday

6 comments:

  1. So lovely - now I miss summer!!! I love that shot with wind in your hair and that dress - so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful. Makes me long for the sea. It's very nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i stopped by your (beeeeautiful) blog (filled with beeeeautiful, heart felt, sincere words) and am happy to say: it´s verry nice to meet you too!
      clau

      Delete
  3. Clau, looks like a peaceful love filled vacation. Hugs to you and your beautiful family. Still in awe of your blog and intentional living. You are a fantastic, strong, talented, and gorgeous mama and homemaker. Own it!! xoxo Katrine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my sweet, sweet friend... thankyou so much for your words. You light up my very early morning!
      PS: our vacations were filled with love, but not always as peaceful as I would have hoped for. Such is life. Gotta laugh.
      love ya

      Delete