<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, January 8, 2010

Inspire Me Please! / ¡Inspírame Porfavor!

Yesterday my son and I had another hospital episode.
Today it´s raining.
Gloomy, rainy day.
I need inspiration, something bright and happy.
Sometimes I need to remember life is beautiful.
Me needs some Bob Marley: "Every little thing´s gonna be allright!"
Ayer mi hijo tuvo otro episodio de hospital.
Hoy llueve.
Día obscuro y mojado.
Necesito inspiración, algo colorido y alegre.
A veces necesito recordar que le vida es hermosa.
Mami quiere un chirrin de Bob Marley: "Every little thing´s gonna be allright!"

Three Little Trees

I found this lovely little blog: Kids Fashion. And there I found my new favourite: Polka Kids. Wow! Bright and lovely, just what I needed!Encontré este lindo blog: Kids fashion. Y ahí encontré mi nuevo favorito: Polka Kids. ¡Wow! Hermoso y luminoso. ¡Justo lo que necesitaba!

Little Man Fashion! / ¡Fashion para Hombrecito!

A little something for mommy: Heels and socks...mmm... me likes!

Un alguito para la mamma: tacones y calzetas... mmm ... mi gusta!You may love them, you may hate them, but I for one, can´t live without my boyfriend jeans.

Quizá te gusten, quizá los odies, pero por lo menos yo no puedo vivir sin mis "boyfriend jeans".

The following images were found on/ las siguientes imágenes fueron encontradas en:

Colgando En Mi Closet

Ok! Now I feel better. Think I´ll go turn something old into something new...some inspiration, thread and lots of amor.

¡Ok! Creo que ahora me siento mejor. Creo que iré a convertir algo viejo en algo nuevo... un poco de inspiración, hilo y mucho amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment