<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, December 21, 2009

Black Skirt, Beautiful Lace / Falda Negra, Encaje Hermoso


My sister´s getting married soon. She´s been up, down and all around as far as her wedding dress goes. My mom and I found her this romantic, beautiful ,creamy lace, and she now changed her bride mind again. My gain! I had been dying to use it. I went for simple black cotton and a very pleated skirt to make the lace show off it´s true beauty.

Mi hermana se casa pronto. Ha andado de aquí para allá, llendo y viniendo, en cuanto al vestido de bodas. Mi mamá y yo le habíamos encontrado este encaje crema, hermoso y romántico, pero ahora volvió a cambiar de novia-opinión. ¡Mejor para mi! Me había estado muriendo de ganas de usarlo. Opté por un sencillo algodón negro y una falda con mucho vuelo para realzar la verdadera belleza de este encaje.


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I have all this beautiful lace stashed somewhere and this is the perfect way to use it. So classic, yet chic for the little ones. Gracias for the idea!

    ReplyDelete