<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, June 17, 2010

Draped Bubble Skirt / Falda de Burbuja con Drapeado


In my mind I´ve been far away. I´ve crossed the ocean, I´ve walked a dimly lit cobble stone alley. I´ve sat in a small coffee shop and read an old novel, enjoying the exquisite scent of it´s worn pages from beggining to end. Before I returned, I packed a bit of inspiration and nostalgia.


En mi mente he viajado lejos. He cruzado el mar, he caminado callejones a media luz. Me he sentado en un café y he leído de una vieja novela, inhalando el exquisito aroma de sus hojas desgastadas de principio a fin. Antes de partir, empaqué un poco de inspiración y nostalgia.


size 4-7


talla 4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment