<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cute Little Skulls 4 Cute Little Girls!

One of my top fave moments of the whole year: Christmas, of course, and Day of the Dead... absolutely LOVE it. This year I feel inspired to do more than decorate our home and follow mexican tradition... I decided to take it a little further and dress cute little girls with cute little skulls!
Uno de los momentos más esperados del año para mi (aparte de la navidad, por supuesto) es Día de Muertos... me ENCANTA. Este año me inspiré a hacer un poco más que decorar nuestro hogar, armar altar y seguir las tradiciones y costumbres...decidí llevarlo un poco más lejos y decorar a nenas coquetas con calaveras coquetas! Tunic dress: 100% Cotton / Size: 4-5
Vestido Túnica: 100% Algodón / talla: 4-5














Sharing my Calaveritas with:




3 comments:

  1. cute, cute, love the sugar skull border

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Cute!
    You should come link this up to my Making It With Allie Party!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Allie! Thanks so much for the invite! I´ll be there! Greetings from Mexico! Clau

    ReplyDelete