<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, October 14, 2010

Through Gala´s Eyes / A Través de los Ojos de Gala

My beautiful little princess has a way with her little hands... let´s just say I often find things slightly "misplaced". For example, she now has quite a stash of coins "saved up" that no one really gave her, or some of grandma´s hair combs under her dolls, just to mention a few of her "magic tricks". Sometimes this worries me, but sometimes I find things that amaze me. Today I discovered self taken pictures of her capable little hands in my camera, when I could have sworn I left it empty. These are those daily miracles that keep me inspired despite the caos and exhaustion. True gifts.
Mi hermosa princesita tiene manitas hábiles... digamos que tiendo a encontrar cosas "fuera de lugar". Por ejemplo, tiene un considerable "ahorro" de monedas que nadie le dió, o peinetas de la nonna (abuela) debajo de sus muñecas, solo por mencionar alguno de sus "trucos de magia". A veces esto me preocupa, pero a veces encuentro cosas que me maravillan. Hoy descubrí fotos tomadas por ella en mi cámara, cuando puedo jurar haberla dejado vacía. Esos son los milagritos diarios que me mantienen inspirada a pesar del cansancio y el trajín. Verdaderos regalos.

No comments:

Post a Comment