<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, April 24, 2011

Back / de Regreso

So we´re back from my favorite place. I feel that a part of me was born with sand between my toes (I actually was born by the sea, so maybe that explains some of it) and everytime we go to our little hideaway, I always leave a bit of myself behind. I´ve always wanted to live by the ocean. And I always come back a little sad.

Hemos regresado de mi lugar más querido. Siento que hay una parte de mi que nació con arena entre los dedos de los pies (de hecho, nací en la costa, quizas eso explique un poco) y cada vez que escapamos a nuestro rinconcito querido, siempre dejo un poco de mí al partir. Siempre he querido vivir al lado del mar. Y siempre regreso un poco triste.


I´ll be getting back into the groove soon enough. I´ll be posting a bit here and there, unpacking and getting my sweet home back in order.

LOVE,
Clau

Pronto regresaré a mi ritmo y sabor. Estaré posteando un poco aquí y allá, desempacando y poniendo orden en mi dulce hogar.

CON AMOR;
Clau

No comments:

Post a Comment