<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, April 3, 2011

Off to the Beach To-Do List / Cositas de Playa por Hacer

The family and I are off to the beach in about 2 weeks... So I have that off to the beach to do list I´ve had stored for way too long... and it´s coming out!

La familia y yo nos vamos para la playa en como 2 semanas... así que tengo que sacar esa lista de cosas por hacer que he tenido guardada tanto tiempo... y ponerme a trabajar!


The weather where we live is ridiculously hot. I found this amazing free PDF pattern and tutorial over at The Fabric Worm and loved it the second
I saw it. I´ve been wanting to get to it, I can´t stand the heat anymore, and this is the perfect little outfit for those moments I wish I could walk around in my underwear all day (basically everyday). So now is when. We´re leaving soon and I need to get my family sewing in gear!

El clima donde vivimos se ha vuelto ridículamente caliente. Encontré este increíble tutorial con patrón en The Fabric Worm, y me enamoré el instante que lo vi. He querido ponerme a hacerlo, el calor es insoportable, y este es el trajecito perfecto para esos momentos donde desearía poder caminar en calzones por todos lados (osea, diario) Así que ahora es cuando. ¡Nos vamos pronto y necesito meterle motor a mis proyectos!


Fun flip-flops are a must, and it just takes a bit of imagination or a cute tutorial.

Chanclas coquetas son indispensables, y solo toma un poco de imaginación o un divertido tutorial.


I´ve really been wanting to make up some funky bikinis for some time now, never had the nerve though. I´ve always considered it to be something way out of my league...so I never even tried.

Hace tiempo que he tenido ganas de inventarme unos bikinis con personalidad, pro nunca he tenido el valor. Siempre lo he considerado algo fuera de mi nivel y capacidad... así que jamás lo he intentado.
G and I really need some new swim stuff, so I will now tackle my fears and start creating, considering buying swim suits in Mexico is equivalent to buying fancy jewlery. So with the help a few tutorials I hope to come out victorious and funky! I honestly don´t really know if I´ll have the time or talent to get this all done, but I´ll sure try. Wish me luck!



G y yo realmente necesitamos cosas para la playa, así que tomaré el toro por los cuernos y comenzaré a crear, motivada por el hecho que un buen traje de baño en México cuesto como joyería. Así que con la ayuda de unos cuantos tutoriales, espero salir victorioso y con estilo. Realmente no se si vaya a tener el tiempo o el talento para lograrlo, pero lo intentaré. ¡Deséenme suerte!

No comments:

Post a Comment