<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, May 7, 2011

Romper Romance /Petos y Precioso

I walked into Zara the other day and by the time I left, I was sad. How depressing! Why should I feel bad because I can´t buy myself something beautiful? Why do I fall in love with something such as a piece of clothing? Is this a female trait? I asked myself all these things and then decided, as I have many times, to lift myself out of this state of self pity, and head straight to the fabric store.

Entré a Zara el otro día. Salí triste. ¡Que deprimente! ¿Porqué debería entristecerme por no poderme comprar algo hermoso? ¿Cómo es que me enamoro de algo como una prenda de vestir? ¿Es esto, acaso, una característica femenina? Me cuestioné todo esto y decidí, como hago muchas veces, levantarme de mi estado de auto-conmiseración e irme directo a la tienda de telas.



There I found this simple yet exquisite cotton rayon. It drapes beautifully and is SO soft! I bought only 1 yard, crossing my fingers and hoping this would be enough for what I had in mind: a romper for mamita. I made it!

Ahí encontré un rayón de algodón hermoso. Tiene una suavidad y una caída exquisita. Compré solo 1 metro y crucé los dedos, esperando que me alcanzara para realizar la idea que tenía en mente: un peto para mamá. ¡Lo logré!


I loved the length and the baggy harem crotch

Me encantó el largo y el corte del tiro estilo harem


Not so sure I would wear them with these boots again....mmm...still not sure

Pero no estoy tan segura de volver a usarlo con estas botas...esteee...aún no estoy segura

But I´m happy

Pero estoy contenta


LOVE TO SHARE:



Craft Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment