<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A To Do List "Must" / Algo Obligatorio en mi "Lista de Pendientes"


This is something I will not be able to stay away from, even though it looks like it´ll probably make me procrastinate with guilt, then cry, curse at the sewing machine and find a couple a extra grey hairs in my head in the process... and it´s ALL Chris´s fault! (check out her Tutes!) I just think, is she can pull it off... maybe I won´t be able to... but I might as well give it a go!

Esto es algo de lo cual no me podré mantener alejada, aunque se ve como esos proyectos que seguramente me harán posponer con culpa, llorar, insultar a mi maquina de coser y encontrar unas canas demás en mi cabeza en el proceso... ¡y TODO esto será culpa de Chris! (¡echen un ojo a sus tutoriales!) Pienso que si ella lo puede hacer... yo seguramente no podré... ¡pero vale la pena intentarlo!


No comments:

Post a Comment