<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, February 28, 2013

this man / este hombre

 photo DSC_0458_zpsa41f853d.jpg
 photo MVI_0379_zpsf0922f67.jpg
 photo DSC_0077b_zps4df10c2f.jpg
this man has been in my life for 20 years.  by my side for almost 12.
he is my best friend. a part of me that sinks in unnoticed and beautiful. living in my heart, by my side. he is him. i am me. but we are. together.
i don´t always like him. but i can´t unlove him. our love is real. simple, sweet. rocky, painful. full of light. dark as night. we are partners. don´t always agree. he is here. abscent minded with his heart full of me. sometimes too silent. sometimes too loud. sometimes just perfect. always kisses me goodnight even when he is not here. i have loved him forever. before we even met.  i know his struggles, his demons, his infinite capacity to shine and give. i have been blessed with being his. his solace. his tears. mother to his children. lover. anger. laughter.
before him, my mind could not grasp what being truly, deeply and unconditionally loved by one man would do to my existence. my concept of time and space. he has given me the surreal experience of seeing myself in his eyes, as beautiful as he tells me i am. believing this has always been. and always will.
so let us walk together for another 12. and another 12. and another 12. meant to be. this that is you and me.

este hombre ha estado en mi vida por 20 años. a mi lado por casi 12.
es mi mejor amigo. una parte de mi que se sumerge, inadvertido y hermoso. viviendo en mi corazón, a mi lado. él es él. yo soy yo. pero juntos. somos.
no siempre me agrada. y no lo puedo dejar de amar. nuestro amor es real. simple, dulce. inestable, doloroso. luminoso, oscuro. somos compañeros. no siempre estamos de acuerdo. el está aquí. distraído, con su corazón lleno de mi. por momentos demasiado silencio. por momentos demasiado ruido. por momentos justo y perfecto. siempre me deja un beso de buenas noches, esté o no esté. lo he amado desde siempre. incluso antes de conocerlo. conozco sus luchas, sus demonios, su infinita capacidad de dar y brillar. he sido bendecida con ser suya. su consuelo, sus lágrimas. madre de sus hijos. su amante. su ira. su risa.
antes de él, mi mente no concebía lo que el ser amada, verdadera, profunda e incondicionalmente, por un solo hombre, le haría a mi existencia. a mi concepto del tiempo y el espacio. el me ha regalado la surreal experiencia de verme en sus ojos tan hermosa como me dice que soy. creyendo que esto ha sido desde siempre. y para siempre.
asi que caminemos juntos por otros 12. y otros 12. y otros 12. destinados a ser. esto que resulta del tu y yo.

3 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful. thank you for sharing your love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words, beautiful love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing beautiful words. They are touching words. I just sat here and soaked them all in.

    ReplyDelete