<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Mini Man´s Blog!

¡El Blog de Mi Mini Macho!

Stop by and visit my baby´s blog!
It´s filled with his crazy ideas and his love for comics. It´s is a space I´ve helped him put together, where he can share his true passion: drawing.

¡Pasen a visitar el blog de mi niño!
Está lleno de sus ideas locas y amor por los comics. Es un espacio que le he ayudado a armar, donde puede expresar su verdadera pasión: el dibujo.


This child is truly a gift for me. He has talent and wisdom beyond his years (the 10 years he has been my angel) and I wanted to help him channel all this bubbling creative energy he overflows with daily. He´s old enough now to write his own posts. I´ll be helping him out with some of the picture taking and the translation to english, but he´ll basically be doing the rest. So please bare with the kiddy slang.

Esta criatura es un verdadero regalo para mi. Tiene talento y sabiduría más allá de sus años (los 10 años que lleva siendo mi ángel) y le quería ayudar a canalizar toda esa burbujeante energía creativa que desborda a diario. Ya es lo suficientemente grande para escribir sus propios posts. Yo lo estaré ayudando con algunas de las fotos y la traducción al inglés, pero básicamente, el estará a cargo de lo demás. ¡El vocabulario utilizado lo demostrará!

This is my way of expressing my deep, deep love for my miracle "baby" and thanking life that he is with us. So if you´re in the neighborhood, stop by to say hi...he´ll be crazy happy!

(to read more about my "miracle baby" click HERE)

Esta es mi manera de expresar mi profundo amor por mi milagrito y agradecerle a la vida que está con nosotros. Así que si andan por el vecindario, pasen a saludar... ¡le encantará!

(para leer más sobre mi "milagrito" has click AQUÍ)

No comments:

Post a Comment