<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bad Mommy or Just Plain Boring?

What´s wrong with me?!
I just can´t do it. I can´t go out and party!
I don´t drink, I don´t lose control of my senses,
and my senses go beddy-bye oh so early!

This turns into me, once a year, forgetting
how horrid it was the year before,
when i tried to stay awake past my son´s bedtime,
and i end up doing it again...
and torturing my bestfriend and my self esteem
in the process.

¡¿Qué me sucede?!
Simplemente no lo puedo hacer.
¡No puedo salir de fiesta!
No tomo, no pierdo el control de mis sentidos,
y mis sentidos se van a la camita tan,
pero tan temprano!

Así esto se convierte en mi,
olvidando lo horrendo que fue el año pasado,
cuando intenté quedarme despierta después
de la hora de dormir de mi hijo,
y termino haciéndolo otra vez...
torturando a mi mejor amiga
y mi autoestima
en el proceso.



No comments:

Post a Comment