<< >>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, June 24, 2011

Rainy Summer Home-Schooling

Verano, Lluvia y Escuelita en Casa

It´s Summer, it´s rainy and school´s almost out. Considering we´ll be staying home and boredom is not an option, I figured I could give my loves a fun, artsy "home-summer-school-whatchamacallit" (how´s that for a braincramp?).

Llegó el verano, la lluvia y falta muy poco para que empiecen las vacaciones. Ya que vamos a quedarnos en casa y el aburrimiento no es una opción, decidí darle a mis amores una versión artística y divertida de un curso de verano en casa.


I´ve been hard at work organizing the calender, schedule, projects and a long list of material I have to gather from our recycling bin or buy. It´s A LOT of work, but we´re all excited! I thought it would be a good idea (since it has been a lot of work) to share our calendar and ideas with my sweet readers, making it easy to follow and be inspired. But give me a few more days, it still needs a bit of fine tuning... But meanwhile, here are some hints:

He estado trabajando duro organizando el calendario, los horarios, proyectos y una larga lista de material que necesito reunir de nuestro reciclado o comprar. Es MUCHO trabajo, ¡pero estamos emocionados! Pensé que sería lindo (ya que ha sido tan arduo trabajo) compartir nuestro calendario e ideas con mis dulces lectores, haciéndolo fácil de seguir e inspirarse. Pero denme unos días más, aún le faltan detalles... mientras tanto, aquí les dejo un adelanto:

There´ll be a bit of gardening

Habrá un poco de jardinería



a bit of baking

un poco de cocina


LOADS of crafts

un MONTÓN de manualidades


and I want to choose a book they can both understand and enjoy,
and read to my beautifuls

y quiero escoger un libro que mis dos hermosos puedan entender
y leérselos


because I love them, and this is the way I love to love:
nurturing

porque los amo, y esta es la manera en l que amo amar:
nutriendo


all images include their source but this post was deeply inspired by my new favorite blog:

todas las imágenes incluyen su fuente, pero este post fué profundamente inspirado por mi nuevo blog favorito:

No comments:

Post a Comment